Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the IndianEconomic Service (IES) & Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examination2022 at its official website, for 53 posts.
Interested Eligible candidates can apply on its official website www.upsc.gov.in from 6th April, 2022 till 26th April, 2022.
UPSC IES/ISS Exam-2021 Online Form Details
26-04-2022 (6.00 PM)
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
All India/ Central Govt.
Last Date of Application
Last Date of Fee Payment
24th June 2021
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women
IES (Indian Economic Service)
Candidate should Have Passed Post Graduate / Master Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometric From Any Recognized University in India.
ISS (Indian Statistical Service)
Candidate must have Passed / Appearing Graduates Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics
As on 01-08-2022
No. of Posts
IES (Indian Economic Services)
ISS (Indian Statistical Services)
1. Written Exam
3. Medical Examination
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on UPSC website.
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of signature, Identity Proof & any other required documents in the Prescribed Size. Check below
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 26th April 2022