Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer & Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, Ministry of Labour for 577 posts.
Interested Eligible candidates can apply on its official website www.upsc.gov.in from 25th February, 2023 till 17th March, 2023.
UPSC EO/ AO & APFC Recruitment Details
17-03-2023 (6.00 PM)
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
All India/ Central Govt.
Last Date of Application
Last Date of Fee Payment
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women
As on 01-08-2022
30 Years (35 Years for APFC)
No. of Posts
EO/ AO (Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer)
APFC (Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner)
1. Written Exam
3. Medical Examination
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on UPSC website.
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of signature, Identity Proof & any other required documents in the Prescribed Size. Check below
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 17th March 2023.