Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the Combined Geo-Scientist Exam(CGSE)2022 at its official website, for 192 posts.
Interested Eligible candidates can apply on its official website www.upsc.gov.in from 22nd September, 2021 till 12th October, 2021.
UPSC ESE-2022 Online Form Details
12-10-2021 (6.00 PM)
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
All India/ Central Govt.
Last Date of Application
Last Date of Fee Payment
Exam Date (Preliminary)
20th February 2022
Exam Date (Main)
25th & 26th June 2022
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women
Master’s degree in Geological Science/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geo- Exploration/ Mineral
Exploration/ Engineering Geology/ Marine Geology/ Earth Science and Resource Management/ Oceanography and Coastal Areas Studies/ Petroleum Geoscience/ Geochemistry from a recognized University in India.
M.Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ M.Sc. (Geophysics)/ Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration
Geophysics)/ M.Sc (Applied Geophysics)/ M.Sc. (Marine Geophysics)/ M.Sc. (Tech.) (Applied
Geophysics) from a recognized University in India.
Chemist/ Scientist (Chemical)
M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University in India.
Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology)
Master’s degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Marine Geology / Hydrogeology from a recognized University in India.
As on 01-01-2022
No. of Posts
Geologist, Group A
Geophysicist, Group A
Chemist, Group A
Scientist ‘B’ (Hydrogeology), Group ‘A’
Scientist ‘B’ (Chemical), Group ‘A’
Scientist ‘B’ (Geophysics) Group ‘A’
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Exam
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on UPSC website.
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of signature, Identity Proof & any other required documents in the Prescribed Size. Check below
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 12th October 2021.