RITES Limited is inviting applications for Apprenticeship Training Program for the Financial Year 2021-22 from Degree (Engineering, Non engineering),Diploma and ITI Pass-out candidates.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on its official website www.mhrdnats.gov.in from 22nd April, 2021 till 12th May, 2021.
RITES Ltd Apprentice Recruitment Details
12-05-2021 (05:00 P.M.)
RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service)
Last Date of Application
Application Fee Details
No Application Fee
Candidates should possess four years’ full-time degree in Engineering (three years Graduation in case of Non-Engineering Graduates viz., BA/BBA/B
Com) or three years full-time Engineering Diploma or ITI Pass (Full Time) in the related trades from a recognized university/institution of UGC & AICTE, State Govt/ Govt of India.
Stipend :- Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,000/-
No. of Posts
1. Merit List on the Basis of Marks.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on RITES website.
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of signature, Left thumb impression, Aadhaar Card, Matriculation certificate, ITI certificate & any other required documents in the Prescribed Size.
5. Submit the scanned copy of the required documents in one pdf file on email ID ritesap[email protected] on or before the closing date.
6. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 12th May 2021.