In order to be eligible, the candidates must have passed +2 in the 10+2 system or its equivalent with Diploma in GNM/BSc Nursing from any Medical College and Hospital of the State/any other institutions duly recognised & approved by Indian Nursing Council.
They shall have to register their name in Nursing Council in the State and have valid registration certificate.
A candidate must be able to speak, read and write Odia and have
No. of Posts
As on 01-01-2023
Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on OSSSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 17th February 2023.