Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 123 posts of group B with specialist poststhrough Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGL) 2022.
Candidates can apply Online on official website www.ossc.gov.in between 20-12-2022 to 19-01-2023.
OSSC CGL (Group B) Online Form Details
OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission)
Last Date of Registration
Date of Examination
Candidates should possess PG, Ph. D (Relevant Discipline)
No. of Posts
District Culture Officer
As on 01-01-2021
Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Written Exam
3. Certificates Verification
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on OSSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 19th January 2023.