Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) inviting applications for 09 posts of Sub-Inspector (Traffic) through online mode.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on its official website www.ossc.gov.in from 08th March 2022 till 07th April 2022.
OSSC Sub-inspector (Traffic) Recruitment Details
07-04-2022 (11:59 P.M.)
OSSC (Odisha Staff Selection Commission)
Last Date Application
Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PH
The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Engineering or Law.
Candidate must have passed Middle school Examination with Odia as a language subject or have
passed HSC Examination with odia as Medium of examination or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII and above, or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School.
As on 01-01-2021
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Standard/Efficiency Test
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on OSSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Signature, Qualification Certificates & other required documents in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 07th April 2022.