Indian Coast Guard invites Online Application from eligible candidates through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the 65 post of Assistant Commandant General Duty & Technical (Engineering/ Electrical).
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts only through online mode from 18th February 2022 till 28th February 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Details
28-02-2022 (05:00 PM)
Indian Coast Guard
Last Date of Application
Application Fee Details
No Application Fee
Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year
Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination.
Commercial Pilot (CPL-SSA)
Candidates Holding Current / Valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) Issued/ Validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks.
Technical (Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic)
Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline
(aa) Engineering Branch.Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
(ab) Electrical Branch.Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics.
10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks. OR Three-year diploma course with an aggregate of 60% Marks.
General Duty (Male) / Technical (Mechanical & Electrical)(Male)
Between 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2002
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA) (Male/Female)
Between 01/07/1998 to 30/06/2004
No. of Posts
Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 78,800/-
2. Preliminary Selection Board (PSB)
3. Final Selection Board (FSB)
4. Medical Examination
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on Indian Coast Guard website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, signature in a paper, matriculation certificate & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 28th February 2022.