National Health Mission (NHM), U.P invites applications for Community Health Officer(CHO) on 4000 Posts.
Eligible candidates are requested to go through its official website www.upnrhm.gov.in to be up-to-date.
NHM, U.P. CHO Recruitment Details
NHM (National Health Mission)
04-02-2022 (11:00 AM)
Last Date of Application
Candidates must have completed B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Course of Nurses (CCHN) in Community Health or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Course of Nurses (CCHN) in Community Health from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
As on 04-02-2022
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on NHM, U.P. website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number for further communication.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph in the Prescribed Size , Signature other important Qualification related documents in prescribed size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 13th February 2022.