TheUnion Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the Civil Services Examination (CSE) 2022 for the posts of IAS & IFS.
Interested Eligible candidates can apply on its official website www.upsc.gov.in from 02nd February 2022 till 22nd February 2022.
UPSC Civil Services IAS/IFS Online Form Details
22-02-2022 (6.00 PM)
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
05/2022-CSP & 06/2022-IFS
Last Date of Application
Last Date of Fee Payment
05th June 2022
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PH/ Women
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics & Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from any recognised University in India.
As on 01-08-2022
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Exam
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on UPSC website.
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of signature, Educational Qualifications certificate & any other required documents in the Prescribed Size. Check below
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 22nd February 2022.