Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) inviting applications for 1120 posts of InsuranceMedical Officer (IMO) through online mode.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on its official website www.esic.nic.in from 31st December 2021 till 31st January 2022.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer (IMO) Recruitment Details
31-01-2022 (11:59 PM)
ESIC (Employee State Insurance Corporation)
Last Date Application
Last Date for Fee Payment
UR/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PH/ Female
A recognised MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
Completion of Compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may not have completed rotating internships shall be eligible to appear for the written examination provided that, if selected, they shall have satisfactorily completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
As on 31-01-2022
Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
1. Written Exam
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on ESIC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Signature & other required documents in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 31st January 2022.