Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) inviting applications for 144 post of AssistantSub Inspector (Communication) by online mode.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on its official website www.odishapolice.gov.in from 13th December 2021 till 02nd January 2022.
Odisha Police Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment Details
02-01-2022 (11:59 P.M.)
OPRB (Odiaha Police Recruitment Board)
13-12-2021 (09:00 AM)
Last Date of Application
Application Fee Details
Candidates have passed B.Sc. or B.Tech in Computer Science /Information Technology/ Information Science and Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / Information Technology and Management / Physics / Mathematics /Statistics / Electronics or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from any recognized University or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized university.
As on 01-01-2021
Physical Efficiency Test
Running 1.6 Km
Running 1.6 Km
No. of Posts
1. Computer Based Online Exam
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on Odiaha Police website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number for further communication.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph in the Prescribed Size , Signature other important Qualification related documents in prescribed size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 02nd January 2022.