Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
Minimum 2 years’ experience (Post Essential Academic Qualification Experience) as on 01/12/21 as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any Regional Rural Bank as listed in Second Schedule of Reserve Bank of India.
The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular State, should be proficient (reading,
writing and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State.
As on 01-12-2021
1. Online Exam
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on SBI website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number for further communication.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph in the Prescribed Size , Signature other important Qualification related documents in prescribed size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 29th December 2021.