At least a second class master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce OR Master degree in any of the above subject with one-year diploma in Statistics from a recognized University established by law in India.
“O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR Certificate course on Computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organized under National/State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
As on 01-01-2022
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on RPSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 20th December 2021.