Last Date for Submission of Registered Application
Application Fee Details
No Application Fee
The candidates must have passed +2 Science Examination & Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any recognised Institute OR
Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)/ Master in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT).
Registered in Laboratory Technical Council of Odisha.
Candidates must be able to speak, read & write Odia.
No. of Posts
As on 01-01-2021
Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on OSSSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 21st December 2021.