HESCOM Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021 (200 Posts)

Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited (HESCOM) invites applications from eligible Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering for one year Apprentice Training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1961.

Candidates can apply Online on official website www.hescom.karnataka.gov.in between 27-09-2021 to 20-10-2021.

HESCOM Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Recruitment Details
Form Type Online
Last Date 20-10-2021
Total Vacancy 200
Department HESCOM (Hubli Electricity Supply Company Limited)
Location Karnataka
Important Dates
Adv. No CYS-2459
Application Begin 27-09-2021
Last Date Application 20-10-2021
Last Date for Enrolling in NATS Portal 17-10-2021
Declaration of Shortlisted List 22-10-2021
Document Verification 09th November 2021
Pay Scale
Stipend:- Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 7,000/-
Qualifications
The candidate must have a Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Technology from Any Recognized University of India.
Age Limit
Maximum Age As per Apprentice Act 1961
Vacancy Details
Category Number of Posts
B.E Graduate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering 125
Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering 75
Total 200
Selection Process
Merit List
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on HESCOM website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Qualification Documents & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 20th October 2021.
Important Links
Notification Click Here
Apply Now
Click Here

1,629 thoughts on “HESCOM Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021 (200 Posts)”

1. Thanks for finally writing about >HESCOM Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice Recruitment 2021 (200 Posts) – Govt
    Job Alert 365 web insighinsight <Loved it!

2. Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this
    paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this good piece of writing.

3. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I
    stumbleupon every day. It will always be interesting to read articles from other writers and
    practice a little something from their sites.

4. Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply great and i
    can assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.

Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

5. I believe people who wrote this needs true loving because it’s a blessing.
    So let me give back and with heart reach out change your life and if you want to seriously get to hear I
    will share info about how to become a millionaire Don’t forget..
    I am always here for yall. Bless yall!

6. canadian pharmacy 24h com canadian pharmacy in canada or online canadian pharmacy reviews
    http://telepathicradio.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=canadaph.life safe canadian pharmacy
    [url=http://intheirshoes.us/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=canadaph.life]adderall canadian pharmacy[/url] reputable canadian online pharmacies and [url=http://www.donggoudi.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=33335]canada drugstore pharmacy rx[/url] reputable canadian online pharmacy

7. It’s actually very difficult in this full of activity
    life to listen news on Television, therefore I simply use web for
    that purpose, and get the most up-to-date information.

8. I truly love your site.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you create this site yourself?
    Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my very own site
    and would like to know where you got this from or exactly what the
    theme is called. Kudos!

9. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites I
    stumbleupon every day. It will always be helpful to read through articles from other authors and practice a little something from
    other web sites.

10. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe
    for a blog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal.
    I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered vivid clear concept

11. Hello fantastic website! Does running a blog such as this require a large amount of work?
    I’ve absolutely no knowledge of programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or techniques
    for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I simply wanted to ask.

Cheers!

12. Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress
    or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely confused ..

Any ideas? Thank you!

13. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is valuable and everything. However think about
    if you added some great images or video clips to give your
    posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and
    videos, this site could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche.

Terrific blog!

14. Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was
    wanting to know your situation; we have created some nice practices and we are looking to exchange strategies with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

15. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I don’t know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;
    ) Cheers!

16. The Crypto Jets Club NFTs are randomly generated and delivered, so you won’t know which NFT Jet you receive until you check your wallet after purchase and reveal. – Helicopter Charter – When aircraft cannot land close enough to your event’s venue, and driving means wasting precious minutes of your time, chartering a helicopter is the best solution to land on the spot at your private event, onboard a yacht or fly directly to from your favorite ski resort. JJ: Price points are high for jet charters and people have to already pay high fees for wire transfers.  This makes it easier, more affordable, and more comfortable to make transactions. JetFinder constantly enhances its offerings by provide private jet crypto charters and accepting leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT or any other coins for private jet charter payments, demonstrating our commitment to providing clients with a diverse range of convenient and secure options. Experience the flexibility and peace of mind that comes with JetFinder’s innovative approach to private aviation.
    DMD Diamond is one of the few blockchain projects governed by the community only. The original creator of DMD disappeared a few months after its launch in 2013. Since then a small team of developers and enthusiasts maintain and evolve the code and adjust the vision for the coin. Bitcoin Diamond came to life in 2017 as a blockchain aiming to be a more secure than Bitcoin. The fork implements a different proof-of-work algorithm that is supposed to be better suited for deterring attacks on the network than Bitcoin. It additionally segregates transaction signatures from the 0n-chain transactions, making it able to process more contracts per second than Bitcoin. Bitcoin Diamond’s current share of the entire cryptocurrency market is 0.00%, with a market capitalization of $ 9.37 Million.

17. Similar to any conventional video poker game over here, Double Double Bonus Poker layout is simple, clean, and informative. Video poker Double Double Bonus Poker provides solid rewards in case of combinations. Their list and the number fully coincides with similar developments. Here are some common combinations: The huge selling point of Double Bonus Poker, and an explanation of why its name comes from Bonus Poker, is the massive increased payouts on 4-of-a-kind holdings. Quad 5s through Kings pay out nearly double the amount as in Jacks or Better and Quad 2s, 3s or 4s are worth more than three times as much. The most awesome feature of all, however, is the reward for hitting Quad Aces: a staggering 6.4 times the payout of making the same hand playing normal video poker.
    Hi Joanna!Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5-star rating and excellent feedback.We’re glad you’ve chosen GGPoker as your place to play online poker!Visit the GGPoker subreddit at: gg.gl r GGPoker Our community of staff, players, and helpful mods are always available for support. Stay updated on new features, and great free to play competitions.Good luck and have fun. Players can download the GGPoker software on PC or Mac and download the GGPoker app for mobiles and tablets running both iOS and Android. GG network has launched Short Deck Six Plus Hold’em and there’s been great action from the get-go. GGPoker, the flagship skin of the network, checks all the boxes for a great Short Deck poker room with a vast variety of benefits for poker players. The popularity of online poker has skyrocketed in recent years, with millions of players logging on to various platforms to test their skills and luck. The virtual poker room has brought the game to a global audience, allowing players from different corners of the world to compete in the same digital space. As a result, the dynamics of the game have evolved, making it crucial to adapt your strategy to this new environment.

18. Абузоустойчивый VPS
    Виртуальные серверы VPS/VDS: Путь к Успешному Бизнесу

В мире современных технологий и онлайн-бизнеса важно иметь надежную инфраструктуру для развития проектов и обеспечения безопасности данных. В этой статье мы рассмотрим, почему виртуальные серверы VPS/VDS, предлагаемые по стартовой цене всего 13 рублей, являются ключом к успеху в современном бизнесе

19. VPS SERVER
    Высокоскоростной доступ в Интернет: до 1000 Мбит/с
    Скорость подключения к Интернету — еще один важный фактор для успеха вашего проекта. Наши VPS/VDS-серверы, адаптированные как под Windows, так и под Linux, обеспечивают доступ в Интернет со скоростью до 1000 Мбит/с, что гарантирует быструю загрузку веб-страниц и высокую производительность онлайн-приложений на обеих операционных системах.