Indian Navy invites Online Application from eligible unmarried Male candidates for enrollment as Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for the 33 post as Musician.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts only through online mode from 02nd August till 06th August, 2021.
Indian Navy MR (Musician) Recruitment Details
All India / Cental Govt
Last Date of Application
High School (10th) Pass From Any Recognized Board.
Musical Ability :- The candidate should have proficiency in Aural Aptitude for music with accuracy in Tempo, Pitch and singing one complete song. Should also have actual practical skill on any instrument of Indian or foreign origin with proficiency in tuning of instrument, matching unknown notes with instrument, prepared piece, sight reading of Indian Classical/ Tabulature/ Staff Notation, performance of Scale/ Raaga/ Taala and basic theory of Indian or International music.
Musical Experience Certificate :- (a) Candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical music on Wind Instruments will require a musical experience certificate from any recognized musical Institute or organization of repute
(b) A certificate of minimum Initial Grade from International Boards such as Trinity College of Music, London or Royal School of Music, London will be mandatory for candidates performing western notation or western music on Wind Instruments.
(c) Other candidates will be required to submit certificates of participation/ awards presented at various events.
Candidate Born Between 01-10-1996 to 30-09-2004.
No. of Posts
Sailor MR (Musician)
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Fitness Test
3. Medical Standard Test
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on Indian Navy website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, signature in a paper, matriculation certificate & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 06th August 2021.