Indian Coast Guard invites Online Application from eligible candidates through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for the 50 post of Assistant Commandant General Duty & Technical (Engineering/ Electrical).
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts only through online mode from 04th July, 2021 till 14th July, 2021.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Details
14-07-2021 (05:00 PM)
Indian Coast Guard
Last Date of Application
Admit Card Available From
July/ August 2021
Application Fee Details
No Application Fee
Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks All Semester / Year
Maths, Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Level Examination.
Technical (Engineering/ Electrical)
Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% Marks.
10+2 with Physics / Math as a Compulsory Subject with 60% Marks.
Between 01/07/1997 to 30/06/2001
Technical (Engineering & Electrical)
1. Preliminary Selection
2. Final Selection
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on Indian Coast Guard website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, signature in a paper, matriculation certificate & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 14th July 2021.