Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling 586 posts of Revenue Inspector (RI) under Revenue and Disaster Management Department of Government of Odisha.
Candidates can apply Online on official website
www.osssc.gov.in between 24th June 2021 to 23rd July 2021.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment Details
OSSSC (Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission)
Last Date of Application
Last Date of submission of Online Application
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PWD
The Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University with Knowledge in Computer Application.
Candidate must be able to speak, read & write Odia and have passed 10th class with Odia as a language subject.
No. of Posts
As on 01-01-2021
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on OSSSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 23rd July 2021.