Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2022 for grant of ShortService Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and ShortService Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch) and for Meteorology Entry.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on https://afcat.cdac.in from 01st June 2021 till 30th June, 2021.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment Details
IAF (Indian Air Force)
Last Date of Application
Application Fee Details
Graduation/ B.E./ B.Tech./ Post Graduation.
No. of Posts
Ground Duty (Technical)
Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
NCC Special Entry
As on 01-07-2022
Maximum Age (Flying Branch)
Maximum Age (Ground Duty)
Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on Indian Air Force website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & mobile number for contact.
4. Upload a copy of Passport Size Photograph & any other documents, if applicable in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 30th June 2021.