(i) 12th passed from any recognised board /institution. (ii) Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
(iii) Minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma in Computer Application.
Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
(i) 12th passed from any recognised board/ institution. (ii) Typing Speed Test Of 35 Word Per Minute On Computer (35 Word Per Minute Correspond To 10500 Key Depression Per Hour) (KDPH) On An Average Of 5 Key Depression For Each Word.
Agricultural Field Assistant (AFA)
12th passed from a recognised board/institution.
(i) 12th passed with Science subject. (ii) Passed Certificate Course in Laboratory Assistant from a recognised Institution.
Record Keeper/ Record Clerk/ Computer Operator
(i) 12th passed from a recognised board. (ii) 1 Year Diploma course in Computer Application.
As on 17-06-2021
Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 81,100/-
No. of Posts
LDC (District Establishment)
Jr. Secretariat Assistant
Agricultural Field Assistant
Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator
1. Written Exam
2. Skill Test
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on APSSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number for further communication.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph in the Prescribed Size , Signature other important Qualification related documents in prescribed size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 17th June 2021.