Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) inviting applications for 170 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer through online mode.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on its official website www.opsc.gov.in from 15th May, 2021 till 18th June, 2021.
OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment Details
18-06-2021 (11:59 P.M.)
OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
Last Date Application
Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PH
A Candidate must have possessed a Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or a equivalent Degree from any recognised University/Institution. He must have registered himself/ herself under the Odiaha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
As on 01-01-2021
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on OPSC website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph, Copy of Signature, Qualification Certificates & other required documents in the Prescribed Size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 18th June 2021.