India Post (Maharashtra Circle) inviting applications for 2428 post of Branch Postmaster, AssistantBranchPostmaster & DakSevaks through online mode.
Eligible candidates can apply for the posts on its official website https://appost.in/gdsonline from 27th April, 2021 till 26th May, 2021.
India Post Maharashtra Circle GDS Recruitment Details
India Post Maharashtra
Last Date of Application
Last Date of Fee Payment
Application Fee Details
General/ OBC/ EWS
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female
1. Class 10th Examination pass certificate with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English from any recognized Board.
2. Knowledge of local language.
3. Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Govt. Or studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level.
As on 27-04-2021
Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
No. of Posts
Merit List on basis of mark obtained in class 10th exam.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode on India Post Maharashtra website. Check below
2. Fill All the Mandatory Details correctly.
3. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step- by-step & provide a valid e-mail ID & phone number for further communication.
4. Upload Passport Size Photograph in the Prescribed Size , Signature, Matriculation Certificate, Computer Certificate & other related documents in prescribed size.
5. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 26th May 2021.